Monday, September 29, 2008

Posting Schedule

I know they say that time is an illusion, that there is only the eternal Now. In my small world, though, I have only 24 hours in a day, and often must choose how to apportion them.

In Praying With My Feet, I discussed my calling this year to political action. As Obama’s campaign moves into its final days, I’m moved to devote more of my time and energy to ensuring he becomes our next President.

With my life already rich and quite full, that time must come from somewhere. And right now, my guess is that it will come from my writing.

So, I likely won’t post an essay a week for a while. I may post none until the election comes and goes. Time, as they say, will tell. But praying with my feet is, for now, my priority.

Namaste!

Loanne Marie

No comments: